[fedora-arm] Fwd: Proposed F19 Feature: GCC48 - switch GCC in Fedora 19 to 4.8.x, rebuild all packages with it

Sean Omalley omalley_s at rocketmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:00:21 UTC 2013

I tried to build it from scratch and it failed on the kirkwood using the latest 20130113..

It will actually be really helpful, if the atomics all work correctly. *looking at mongodb*

However in the 4.7.2 release rpm for whatever reason looked like to me got rid of  __GCC_HAVE_SYNC_COMPARE_AND_SWAP_4 on non multilib arches.