[fedora-arm] Trim Slice kernel issue

David A. Marlin dmarlin at redhat.com
Sat Jan 19 15:48:56 UTC 2013

I was attempting to update the kernel on a Trim Slice running the Beta
release on the internal SSD, when I started seeing errors on the console
(log attached).  Due to these errors the kernel update was incomplete.

This looks similar to the issues we saw early on (f15) before we added
the tegra-usb-no-reset hack/patch, so I downloaded the 3.6.10-6 SRPM and
checked.  The patch is still being applied.

Is this a different issue with similar symptoms, or does this patch no
longer address the issue in the newer kernels?

Please let me know if I need to open a BZ on this.

Thanks,

d.marlin