[fedora-arm] Asterisk build on ARM

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Sun Jan 20 03:25:46 UTC 2013

Today at the ARM hackfest @ FUDCon I was able to get Asterisk 11.2.0
to build in mock on the Calxeda server and Asterisk started up on
Smooge's Trimslice that I borrowed from him.  However, when I looked
at the ARM koji[1] the latest build failed here:

armv7hl-redhat-linux-gnueabi-ar rv
../lib/libpj-armv7l-unknown-linux-gnu.a
output/pjlib-armv7l-unknown-linux-gnu/ioqueue_select.o  <yadda yadda
yadda>
make[5]: armv7hl-redhat-linux-gnueabi-ar: Command not found

Seems rather odd that ar can't be found...

I didn't save the build log from the Calxeda server, maybe I can grab
that tomorrow.  I did save the resulting RPMs (armv7hl) that I could
upload somewhere if someone wanted them.

[1] http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1377450&name=build.log

--
Jeff Ollie