[fedora-arm] Quick notes from Sunday....

Jonathan Masters jcm at redhat.com
Mon Jan 21 07:15:05 UTC 2013

Hi Nico,

Thanks for your comments. We are aligned in our thinking because (per another mail I sent) we discussed shipping a known good dtb in the final 3.6 F18 images for those targets so that we know the upgrade to 3.7 will work, not using the append approach. Hope this brief explanation elaborates enough as I just got to DC and need to sleep (offline on Monday).

Thanks,

Jon.

--
Sent from my iPad