[fedora-arm] Arm Board Reccomends

Martin Briza mbriza at redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 10:57:06 UTC 2013

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 11:38:57 +0100, Matthieu Pupat
<fedora at pupat-ghestem.net> wrote:

> Is there some data about respective power consumption?

A few days ago, somebody on #cubieboard IRC channel (@freenode) measured
the current drawn and it was at about 300mA with nothing connected and no
load spiking over 1A when HDMI, LAN and USB peripherals were used and the
processor was under load. He wasn't using Fedora though. :)
I don't have the logs at myself right now unfortunately to tell you
exactly what he has written.
For concrete numbers, try asking there or on the the forum or Google
group. The Cubieboard community is really great and helping. However, I
don't have the board yet but it should be on its way.