[fedora-arm] arm software floating point support going forward

Brendan Conoboy blc at redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 19:13:17 UTC 2013

On 01/31/2013 07:21 AM, Quentin Armitage wrote:
> I guess it's too late now, but I got a few days behind on my list
> emails. I use 2 * Sheevaplugs and 2 * Dreamplugs with Fedora, and would
> be very disappointed to see support for them being dropped from Fedora.
> For me, I still see quite a lifetime in them for what they are doing.

Remember the plugs will be supported throughout the F18 lifecycle, so
you still have over a year of support.

Others are welcome to pick up the torch and run an armv5tel koji
server/builds.  We're all volunteers on this project, pursuing our
individual interests.  If v5 is yours, feel free to chip in.

Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc at redhat.com