[fedora-arm] Announcing Fedora 19 (Schrödinger's cat) for the 2012 Samsung Chromebook

Jon Parasense at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 4 15:16:57 UTC 2013

Thanks Steven,

Fixed the wiki.

Hopefully the image was not corrupted on download, and my apologies
for not providing a checksum before.
Here you go:

sha256sum    f19-chromebook-MATE.img.xz
723647155e51f94d0c9a20f0f1f44d6c375cb06d23c459241d38508b252e48f9
f19-chromebook-MATE.img.xz

Beyond that you might try to fix the sdcard from inside ChromeOS.

1. boot into ChromeOS.
2. type: CTRL + ALT + T to open a shell.
3. Inside the shell type: "shell" and "sudo su -" to reach a
privileged bash prompt
4. Run the setup script on the sdcard:
    # bash /media/removable/rootfs/root/setup.bash

This will copy over the ChromeOS 3.4 kernel plus modules to the sdcard.

Hopefully that works.
If not, well... try to find me on IRC and I'll walk you through some
more comprehensive troubleshooting.

Thanks,
-Jon Disnard
fas: parasense