[fedora-arm] FC18 on sheevaplug corosync and gdb segfaults

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Sun Jul 7 22:57:30 UTC 2013

That implies the code quality deteriorated since F13. Disappointing, if unsurprising. :-(

I suggest you try rawhide package versions (rebuild src.rpm from source). If they also break, please file a bug against rawhide on RH bugzilla.

I suspect it's more likely the armv5tel build will get dropped before the alignment bugs get fixed, though.  :-(