[fedora-arm] Automatic AArch64 bootstrap daily update for July 17, 2013

Guy Streeter streeter at redhat.com
Wed Jul 17 14:50:57 UTC 2013

On 07/17/2013 07:08 AM, Brendan Conoboy wrote:
> Packages building since previous report (which might be stuck or crashed)
> psimedia-1.0.3-11.fc19.src.rpm

The psimedia build was stuck in the configure step on my system for about a
week before I noticed. I didn't have time to investigate further, as I needed
to reboot. Nothing in the logs gave any indication of the problem.

I don't have any idea even what this package is. Are there documented steps
for manually pulling and building a package for debugging the build?

--Guy