[fedora-arm] Automatic AArch64 bootstrap daily update for July 17, 2013

Brendan Conoboy blc at redhat.com
Wed Jul 17 17:33:19 UTC 2013

On 07/17/2013 07:56 AM, Guy Streeter wrote:
> Part of my question was where to get the src rpm.

I suggest using the latest Fedora 19 source.  If you're an active Fedora
developer use fedpkg and the f19 branch.  If you're not involved in
Fedora, grab it from one of the Fedora mirrors or the koji server.  We
are using the same source rpms as x86, so anything will work.

> I have no idea how to use mock.

Run "/usr/bin/mock -r stage4-aarch64 /path/to/package.src.rpm".  Mock
will create a chroot under /var/lib/mock/stage4-aarch64/root where the
complete list of dependencies will be installed.  Once the complete tree
is setup, mock will loopback mount filesystems like /proc, chroot into
the new directory tree, and run rpmbuild on the specified source rpm.
The logs for what is taking place are stored in
/var/lib/mock/stage4-aarch64/result, as well as the rpms if the build
succeeds.

Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc at redhat.com