[fedora-arm] Automatic AArch64 bootstrap daily update for June 4, 2013

Brendan Conoboy blc at redhat.com
Tue Jun 4 16:45:45 UTC 2013

On 06/04/2013 05:22 AM, Brendan Conoboy wrote:
> Previously broken builds that are now fixed:
[snip]

FYI, most of these are not fixed, they're just removed.  Builds were
attempted before all dependencies were in place.  I've removed those
builds such that the queueing script will re-attempt them once the
dependencies are in place.  The reporting script noticed the failed
builds were gone and assumed they were complete, but alas it is not so.
  Nonetheless, we bunch of these builds are now requeued and succeeding,
so we're continuing to make good progress!

Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc at redhat.com