[fedora-arm] Fedora 19 TC6

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Fri Jun 21 12:28:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 06/21/2013 05:35 AM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> http://armpkgs.fedoraproject.org/mash/stage/19-TC6/
>
> is a TC6 Final compose, We still have a bit to get done in a really
> short period of time. lets get testing and bug reports in.

I've ran my "Fedora armhfp to Fedora Allwinner A10" script on the
XFCE image, and done some testing with that. Here are my findings:

-Overall it looks very good!
-Can we make the image 4G instead of 8 again please, writing 8G
  take ages (4G only takes halve an age) ?
-Can we use uboot and rootfs as fslabels again please, __ and
  __boot are *ugly* ?
-There is no poweroff/shutdown option in the poweroff menu
  of lightdm, instead I get suspend and hibernate as only options.
  This may be related to the Allwinner specific kernel I'm using,
  or it could be a generic problem with lightdm using an x86
  specific method to determine which buttons to show...
-The first time I log into XFCE, choose default panel, and then
  logout again, I end up with no panel. Removing all the config
  for the user and doing it again fixes this. Am I the only one
  seeing this?

I've not yet filed bugs for any of these, if you believe I
should file bugs, please let me know.

Regards,

Hans