[fedora-arm] A mix between my Fedora ARM installer & modifier scripts -- Would like feedback/testers

Jon Chiappetta Jon.Chiappetta at senecacollege.ca
Fri Jun 21 16:50:01 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

It's been a long time since I have posted here but I would like to get some feedback on a new script I've been working on to allow for easier / more generalized installation of ARM images. Some setups like OMAP for example require some extra configuring before boot which could make the list of released images insanely long if each one were customized for the various ARM devices out there. Anyway, this script can be found here and if you don't trust me to run it (or you don't have an ARM device ready) I made a video showing it's usage as well.

Code: http://fossjon.fedorapeople.org/review/arm-creator.py
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx74s_sFNMQ&feature=youtu.be (Sorry for the small sized font/window)

Let me know what you think of it,
Thanks for your time,