[fedora-arm] vexpress 3.8 update

Jonathan Masters jcm at redhat.com
Sat Mar 2 15:01:27 UTC 2013

Good call. I think Highbank might be good for 3.8 on F18 (but we have other F19 issues) however I have asked Peter to specifically confirm with Mark, who can turn around a test faster than I can this week. I will poke OMAP and vexpress more from Linaro Connect. Just arrived in Hong Kong. Let me know if specific additional stuff comes up - I have a bunch of oopses and other issues already on the list.

--
Sent from my iPad