[fedora-arm] Debugging 3.8

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 20:12:49 UTC 2013

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 7:31 PM, Jonathan Masters <jcm at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I hope to get up in about 2 hours. Will pop on IRC to sync on debug plans for 3.8 once awake. If you'll be around, cool.

3.8.1+ is actually looking reasonable. Paul and I believe we might
have got to the bottom of the vexpress boot issue, the panda original
seems to be booting OK on 3.8.1 [1] and I think I've worked out the
beagle side of things. There's a 3.8.2 [2] scratch build happening now
which should hopefully have the fixes for vexpress and beagle. I'm
still waiting to hear on the highbank side of things.

[1] http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1523242
[2] http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1530549