[fedora-arm] AllWinner A10 (Mele A2000) Mali GPU Support

Graeme Russ graeme.russ at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 21:29:47 UTC 2013

I have a Mele A2000 and was very excite to see that Fedora 18 had been
ported to the A10 SoC. I've downloaded and installed Hans' Fedora 18 image
and updated the system through yum.

I'm really impressed at how easy it was to get going, but I'm stuck on
getting the Mali GPU driver installed. I've changed the Linux command line
arguments so the memory is reserved, but I can't figure out how to actually
install the driver. I've tried the instructions at
http://linux-sunxi.org/Binary_drivers, put the script complains that
/dev/mali does not exist.

Does anyone have any pointers?

Thanks,