[fedora-arm] F19: uImage load addresses with unified kernel

Brendan Conoboy blc at redhat.com
Wed Mar 27 05:12:25 UTC 2013

On 03/26/2013 08:38 PM, Nicolas Pitre wrote:
> If uImage is a problem, just don't use it, period.  Problem solved. All
> the targets supported by the unified kernel are recent enough to have
> bootz support in their U-Boot source.  Please use that.

Is bootz supported everywhere we need?  I was under the impression not,
but let's take tally:

Highbank has it.
Trimslice (2012 firmware) has it
VExpress doesn't have uboot
OMAP/Beaglebone?  Dennis?
Arndale?
Armada XP does *not* have it

Anything else?

If Armada XP is the only board that doesn't support bootz we can make a
uImage for it then use bootz on everything else.

Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc at redhat.com