[fedora-arm] Automatic AArch64 bootstrap daily update for May 11, 2013

Mark Salter msalter at redhat.com
Tue May 14 14:09:30 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-05-12 at 20:15 -0700, Brendan Conoboy wrote:
> On 05/11/2013 10:36 AM, Mark Salter wrote:
> > Why isn't gcc on this list? I had been working on this, but after the
> > last failure a few days ago, I patched it and requeued it. Some other
> > builder grabbed it before I could, so I have lost track of it, but I
> > suspect it is building somewhere. Maybe it is detected as a failure.
>
> Yes, build failed with the following error:

Right, and I fixed that and requeued it but another builder grabbed it
before I could. Since there are no newer build logs for that package
I assume it is still building somewhere. Either that or the builder that
grabbed it crashed/stopped without updating the build logs.

There really isn't any way to tell if something that previously failed
is currently being rebuilt. I wish we had a daemon on the builders to
check in with something on the server periodically so that we know for
sure what builds are currently in progress. I'll have to wait until end
of this week to know for certain about gcc.