[fedora-arm] Help finding an ARM platform

Robert Nelson robertcnelson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 23:52:40 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3 Oct 2013 02:16, "Clive Messer" <clive.m.messer at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 2013-10-02 at 08:28 -0500, Robert Nelson wrote:
>>
>> > SPDIF (optical) out on the wandboard should hit v3.13-rc as it is
>> > currently in shawn's for-next branch:
>>
>> It works in your 3.12-rc3 build. I did a quick test 2 days ago.
>
> So it looks like i.MX6 platforms should achieve what you're after. May I
> suggest starting with a Wandboard (all models should work although the quad
> has had the widest testing) as an initial dev platform and then you can move
> over to either the Utilite or cubox-i as support lands

Guys, just a heads up as Fabio just submitted the hdmi transmitter
code for video on the wandboard..

http://driverdev.linuxdriverproject.org/pipermail/driverdev-devel/2013-October/042046.html

So, if accepted, you can add that to the v3.13-rc merge list too.  I
know Fedora prefers to use a pure mainline so wandboard support is
looking good..

Regards,

--
Robert Nelson