[fedora-arm] Announcing Fedora 19 ARM remix for Allwinner SOCs release 2

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Thu Oct 10 13:04:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 10/01/2013 07:10 PM, Niels de Vos wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 09:55:38PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm very happy to announce the second release (r2) of my Fedora 19 ARM
>> remix images for Allwinner A10, A10s, A13 and A20 based devices. This
>> release is based on the official Fedora 19 Final for ARM images,
>> with u-boot and kernel(s) from the linux-sunxi project:
>> http://linux-sunxi.org/
>
> Thanks for the new image! I've tried to run it on my Cubieboard (1024MB)
> but it fails to boot. This seems to be the same on the 1st image, sorry
> I did not check that earlier :-/
>
> There seems to be an issue with the 'spl', and maybe something more.
> Attached is a capture from the serial port showing the reboot-loop that
> uboot does.

Yes I made a bad mistake in r2 adding some a20 u-boot fixex at the last
moment which break booting on the a10s

The attched logs don't seem to be from this problem though, is this
with r1 ?

How are you powering the board ? Powering it on the uarrt connector (through
a usb <-> serial convertor) generally leads to quite unreliable operation.

Regards,

Hans