[fedora-arm] Improved support for BeagleBone (Black) for Fedora 20

Robert Nelson robertcnelson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 16:02:15 UTC 2013

>> > Thanks! I've got a trimmed down patchset that I'm ready to apply to
>> > Fedora for it, just waiting on some test results and some config
>> > tweaks, and then we should be good to go on F-20. I'll let you know
>> > as soon as we have images for you.
>>
>> fyi-
>>
>> Kyle, as i haven't seen your patchset/config
>>
>> If you happened to start with our reference 3.12 config from
>> github.com/beagleboard/kernel there was an issues where the usb host
>> port was not working..  That has now just been fixed, essentially
>> disabling: CONFIG_USB_OTG_WHITELIST
>
> Note we only build unified kernels.

Ah and who doesn't?

Anywho, that was just an offer of help to Kyle, as it looked like
"something" was still missing as the images are not out yet..

(Crap, stupid gmail reply button.. Sorry Dennis for the double
response, i wasn't personally emailing you directly)..

Regards,

--
Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/