[fedora-arm] u-boot update testing

Jon jdisnard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:57:50 UTC 2013

So far looks like we have good coverage on the Wandboard.
(thanks for testing)

We should test TI boards, or any other board where we install u-boot.img.
(even if we don't fully support booting that board this cycle)

The QA Blocker meeting just now proposed & accepted this be a freeze
exception, not a blocker.

Thanks,
-Jon Disnard
irc: masta
fas: parasense

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 7:38 AM, Clive Messer <clive.m.messer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2013-10-20 at 18:22 -0500, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
>
>> I have proposed
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/uboot-tools-2013.10-2.fc20 as a
>> blocker for beta I would appreciate as many people testing it as
>> possible and providing karma in bodhi, thanks.
>>
>> The build fixes autobooting for wandboard in my testing. In my testing
>> it has not locked up once either using extlinux, I have not yet tested
>> on other platforms.
>
> Tested with the Wandboard Quad. Thumbs-up on bodhi.
>
> Regards
>
> Clive
> --
> Clive Messer <clive.m.messer at gmail.com>