[fedora-arm] Fedora 19 booted on Wandboard Quad

Steven Falco stevenfalco at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 02:04:18 UTC 2013

On 09/09/2013 12:08 PM, Jon wrote:
> Whoa!
> You have graphics working, but kernel 3.0.35!
> Does that kernel have all the filesystem capabilities to make Fedora happy?
> Extended attr's, ACLs, selinux, cgroups, etc....

I have not tried to enable anything beyond what is in the
wandboard_defconfig from Tapani's kernel tree here:

git://repo.or.cz/wandboard.git

It should not be difficult to do so.  But I gather that the
community is more interested in the mainline 3.12+ kernels (as
am I, actually), so I guess I shouldn't waste much more of my
time on 3.0.35.  I simply started there, because that is what
Freescale provides.

	Steve