[fedora-arm] Help finding an ARM platform

Tim Arnold coacharnold at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 20:35:21 UTC 2013

Hello ARM folks,

Can someone tell me what is  the best low cost ARM based  computer that can
run fedora is? I need it for a development platform as an audio client in
the multi media network.

   I know there is a list of devices out there that have been set up to
install, but they seem to be older devices that have already been updated
and are out of production. The concern of the group that I am helping with
this project http://www.s1digital.com/ is that the device platform is
already working with fedora.   They are looking to develop a low cost media
client for the sever that they manufacture.   Beyond that, the device must
be something already in a "case" as opposed to the beagle-board or the
cubie-board. It must also also be wireless *and* have an optical output for
audio.

They are willing to import a large number of these things and sell them as
cheap Linux desktop devices.

There seem to be a lot of these 50$ to a 100$ boxes coming out of China
right now it's just a matter of finding the right one.

 If anyone is willing to help, please drop me an email...
coacharnold at gmail.com; or through the board

Thanks in advance for any and all direction you can give me on this
project.

Tim

--
Rollin down the road on my own two feet