[fedora-arm] Flash Player for Arm

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Sat Apr 5 08:01:26 UTC 2014

On 04/04/2014 09:23 PM, Jim wrote:
> Is there a FlashPlayer in Arm to use in Firefox ?

There are a few libflashplayer.so binaries floating around. I remember
using two soft-float ones and one hard-float, but most of them were GPU
specific. They are also rather ancient versions, which is probably
dangerous from the security point of view, flash being a rather common
attack vector due to various exploits found in it daily. There may be
newer ones now, it's been ages since I looked into it.

Back when I was looking into this, I think all the instances of
libflashplayer.so were actually extracted from various Android APKs, but
they did work in a normal Linux distribution with Firefox.

Gordan