[fedora-arm] 32 bit vs 64 bit for Elliptic Curves

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 12:34:53 UTC 2014

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 12:53 AM, Eric Smith <spacewar at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 2:28 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> at the
>> moment the first gen widely available hardware will set you back about
>> USD$ 3K
>
> On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://www.amd.com/en-us/who-we-are/corporate-information/events/arm
>
> I wouldn't call that "widely available". One has to apply for
> permission to buy it, and sign a "System Agreement" (NDA?).

The applied micro one is about the same price but I'm too lazy to find
the link. People on the Fedora ARM channel have purchased them too.

They're still not widely available in that you can't get them from the
corner store.... there are devices that are generally available
though. Ultimate split the hair how ever you like!