[fedora-arm] Device support for Fedora 21

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 09:36:28 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I outlined in more details the rational about the list below on a blog
post [1] but I figured I'd post the general list of devices here for
feedback and thoughts. Comments on the general direction are welcome
as well.

In a nutshell we have 200 odd deviices we can support in theory in
F-21/3.16 but we need to be pragmatic and realistic and pick some
widely available to focus on as a group.

The initial lists are below and are by no means set in stone as yet
and I would be surprised if it ended up being the final F-21 list.

Feedback and discussion welcome :)

Peter

Primary:
* Wandboard (all models/revisions)
* Utilite (all models)
* Cubox-i (all models)
* Hummingboard
* RIoTBoard
* BeagleBone Black
* Tegra K1 Jetson
* CubieBoard (all models)
* Banana Pi
* Trimslice
* PandaBoard (all models)
* Calxeda Highbank/Midway
* VExpress (qemu)

Secondary:
* BeagleBone White
* Beagle xM
* Novena
* UDOO
* AC100
* Qualcomm (IFC6410, DragonBoard)
* Various Marvell devices (Mirabox, AX3)
* Various Exynos devices
* Other AllWinner devices (as per avaialable u-boot/DT support)
* Overo devices
* OMAP5 EVM
* STE SnowBall

ARM64