[fedora-arm] SunXI kernel 3.16 - Re: Device support for Fedora 21

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Aug 13 15:04:00 UTC 2014

On 08/13/2014 10:47 AM, Robert Nelson wrote:
>> armv7, min 1Gb memory, Sata support, under $100?  Please tell me what other
>> devices I should consider?  I have gleaned the few lists that I have
>> followed for discussion on devices.  I have read the list of supported
>> devices for F21 and in most cases went to the device site to see what it
>> offered.  But I know I can miss things.
> wandboard quad's go for around $100 on ebay.  or just spend the extra
> $29 for a new one..

Thanks.  I did look at these, and I like the people at Freescale; I work
with them in the IEEE.  But you need the Wandboard quad to get Sata
which is the $129.  I will have to think about it.  Perhaps one for the
one video requiring application, as F22 is a longggg time off.

I am joining the u-boot list and will try not making a pest of myself
there while I try to understand a bit of what is going on.