[fedora-arm] SunXI kernel 3.16 - Re: Device support for Fedora 21

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Aug 13 15:16:08 UTC 2014

On 08/13/2014 11:00 AM, Adrian wrote:

> On 14/08/14 00:47, Robert Nelson wrote:
>>> armv7, min 1Gb memory, Sata support, under $100?  Please tell me
>>> what other
>>> devices I should consider?  I have gleaned the few lists that I have
>>> followed for discussion on devices.  I have read the list of supported
>>> devices for F21 and in most cases went to the device site to see
>>> what it
>>> offered.  But I know I can miss things.
>> wandboard quad's go for around $100 on ebay.  or just spend the extra
>> $29 for a new one..
>>
>> Regards,
>>
> Banana Pi $50 (with free shipping > aliexpress)

When I looked at this earlier, I missed the sata support.

But it is also an Allwinner A20 soc, so back to the same video support
issue for F21.  Or so I read it.

> This is a F20 KDE desktop live now via vnc on the Banana Pi
>
> http://vk4tux.no-ip.org/vnc.html ( java plugin req)
>
> better graphics on a decent vnc viewer port 5900(usual default no
> password) @

I will make a new F20 card, and get with you privately on vnc-server
setup steps.

> vk4tux.no-ip.org
>
> or
>
> Hummingboard i2eX $99  from solid-run

This is a different soc; have you gotten F21 video on it?