[fedora-arm] F20 remix on Cubieboard 2 - video stops responding once screensaved

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Aug 14 16:53:09 UTC 2014

On the F20 remix from:

https://fedorapeople.org/~lkundrak/a10-images/

Works well enough, but once the monitor goes into screen saver mode, it
does not come back.

I waited an hour to log in, and the monitor stayed active that whole time.

I logged in as user, and left the kybd/monitor alone until it dropped
into screensaver (and locked session) and now it is not responding.  I
tried typing my password in as that is typically what state you are in
at that point, but still no response.

I have vnc running right now and logged in and that is working as is the
serial console, so the system is not locked.

Where may I look for what is causing this?  Other than turning off
screensaver mode.