[fedora-arm] Touchscreen support for Cubieboard?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Aug 15 18:36:51 UTC 2014

On 08/15/2014 02:20 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Robert Moskowitz <rgm at htt-consult.com> wrote:
>> A 3.5" TFT (800x480) with touchscreen control to your Cubieboard1 or
>> Cubieboard2
>>
>> http://www.cubieforums.com/index.php/topic,2910.0.html
>>
>> I see touchscreen support in 3.16 for the A10 listed.
> Given we don't have display support I'm not sure how useful a
> touchscreen is for input?

Kind of thought that would be an issue, as I did not see anything saying
it was there, so expected to hear the opposite that it wasn't.

Good one more thing NOT to spend money on.

I picked up a nice 5 port USB power supply from Amazon for multiple
boards.  40w with all USB ports getting up to 8w each.  If there is
interest for supporting a small collection of boards, contact me.