[fedora-arm] Partition autoresize did not work

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Aug 18 18:22:31 UTC 2014

Fedora-Minimal-armhfp-21-20140815-sda.raw.xz on a 8Gb SDcard on
Cubieboard2 installed with:

fedora-arm-image-installer.sh
--image=Fedora-Xfce-armhfp-21-20140814-sda.raw.xz --target=Cubietruck
--media=/dev/sdb --norootpass
dd if=/root/u-boot-sunxi/u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin of=/dev/sdb bs=1024
seek=8; sync

I put the card into the cubie and went into firstboot.  Proceed to do a
lot of things without looking at partition size and discovered the /
partition at 1.6Gb when I ran out of disk groupinstalling Xfce Desktop.

So for some reason the autoresize did not work.  Is there some message I
should check for from the firstboot?

I used gparted to expand the partition and back to work for now.