[fedora-arm] F21 VFAT boot partition?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 00:54:16 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 10:15 PM, Scott M. Jones <scott at aprr.org> wrote:
> I have a Beagleboard XM rev B and needed a VFAT boot partition in order
> to boot.  Will these be provided for F21 and are they still needed?

The VFAT images are no longer provided. It should be possible, like on
the OMAP4/am33xx devices, to write the uboot to an offset on the root
of the drive, there's about 2mb left free at the beginning of the ARM
images to enable this, and get uboot to work. I've looked very briefly
at this on my xM and started to read docs to see if there was any
difference between the SoCs but I've not got very far as I've had
other more pressing things.