[fedora-arm] Anyone install F21 on ARM juno board?

Ralph Campbell ralph.campbell at broadcom.com
Fri Dec 12 18:05:35 UTC 2014

I'm trying to install F21 aarch64 on an ARM juno development board.

I have been able to compile and install the Linaro kernel and UEFI boot code OK and TFTP boot the kernel with a USB rootfs image following the instructions from http://releases.linaro.org/latest/members/arm/openembedded/juno-lsk.

Some of the problems I'm hitting are due to the fact that the current kernel source has a bug preventing 2 USB flash drives from being used at the same time and that there doesn't seem to be support in UEFI for USB DVD ROM drives or ISO9660 filesystems.
I can TFTP boot the EFI/BOOT/grubaa64.efi from the Fedora-Server-DVD-aarch64-21.iso image but I'm not sure how to modify grub.cfg to TFTP boot vmlinuz and initrd.img.

If anyone has been  through this process and succeeded, I would much appreciate the information.