[fedora-arm] Anyone install F21 on a APM tigershark board (Xgene2)?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 05:53:24 UTC 2014

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Dave Nuechterlein
<dnuechterlein at apm.com> wrote:

> Before I attempt it, I would like to know if anyone else has tried it yet..

Is this board even public yet? I don't see any announcement about it
nor do I see any upstream kernel support. Both are requirements of
being supported in F-21.

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
> is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information
> that is confidential and proprietary to Applied Micro Circuits Corporation
> or its subsidiaries.
> It is to be used solely for the purpose of furthering the parties' business
> relationship.
> All unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
> e-mail
> and destroy all copies of the original message.

This is completely inappropriate for a public mailing list, please
adjust your mail client not to add these for mailing lists. It's an
order of magnitude longer than the actual email you sent.