[fedora-arm] arm F-21 Branched report: 20141217 changes

arm Fedora Branched Report rawhide at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 17 09:17:48 UTC 2014

Compose started at Wed Dec 17 07:15:03 UTC 2014

Updated Packages:

fedora-productimg-cloud-21-8.fc21
---------------------------------
* Mon Dec 01 2014 Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> 21-8
- Manually merge the product CSS with the anaconda CSS
  This is a hacky workaround and needs to be fixed immediately after we
  release F21.

* Wed Nov 26 2014 Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> 21-7
- correctly pregenerate product.img cpio archive

* Thu Nov 20 2014 Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> 21-6
- provides lorax-product-cloud

Size change: 2411 bytes

fedora-productimg-server-21-8.fc21
----------------------------------
* Mon Dec 01 2014 Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> 21-8
- Manually merge the product CSS with the anaconda CSS
  This is a hacky workaround and needs to be fixed immediately after we
  release F21.

* Wed Nov 26 2014 Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> 21-7
- correctly pregenerate product.img cpio archive

* Thu Nov 20 2014 Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> 21-6
- provide lorax-product-server

Size change: 2405 bytes

fedora-productimg-workstation-21-8.fc21
---------------------------------------
* Mon Dec 01 2014 Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> 21-8
- Manually merge the product CSS with the anaconda CSS
  This is a hacky workaround and needs to be fixed immediately after we
  release F21.

* Wed Nov 26 2014 Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> 21-7
- correctly pregenerate product.img cpio archive

* Thu Nov 20 2014 Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> 21-6
- provides lorax-product-workstation

Size change: 2407 bytes

python-blivet-0.61.13-1.fc21
----------------------------
* Wed Dec 03 2014 Samantha N. Bueno <sbueno+anaconda at redhat.com> - 0.61.13-1
- Fix pyparted version in spec file. (sbueno+anaconda)
- Revert "Prune actions before cancelling them" (sbueno+anaconda)
- Revert "Update partitions' numbers and names when adding new partition
  (#1166598)" (sbueno+anaconda)
- Revert "Return device's children sorted by name" (sbueno+anaconda)

Size change: -219 bytes

Added Packages: 0
Removed Packages: 0
Modified Packages: 4
Size of added packages: 0 (0 )
Size change of modified packages: 7004 (6.8 k)
Size of removed packages: 0 (0 )
Size change: 7004 (6.8 k)
Compose finished at Wed Dec 17 09:14:20 UTC 2014