[fedora-arm] Anyone install F21 on ARM juno board?

Ralph Campbell ralph.campbell at broadcom.com
Wed Dec 17 17:59:57 UTC 2014

Yes, the EFI boot code comes from Linaro and is based on Tianocore and has support for DTBs.
I can TFTP boot with the Linaro kernel, DTB, and initrd.
I can TFTP boot grubaa64.efi from Fedora-Server-DVD-aarch64-21.iso mounted on the server and grub displays the install menu options.
When I select any of those options, I see vmlinuz being TFTP loaded, "EFI stub: Booting Linux Kernel...", and then nothing.
I tried TFTP booting vmlinuz directly (compressed and uncompressed), bypassing grub, and specifying the initrd.img and DTB but that fails too.

Maybe I need to pass some arguments to grub or change the grub.config somehow.
I'm not sure how the DTB is loaded via grub/vmlinuz.