[fedora-arm] compile kernel on cubietruck

Udo Seidel udoseidel at gmx.de
Tue Feb 4 08:01:34 UTC 2014

Hi Hans,

On Mon, 3 Feb 2014, Hans de Goede wrote:
> BTW why are you enabling LPAE? Have you tried using just KVM ? For
> the sunxi stuff there is little reason to enable LPAE.

I have not looked into that in detail ... there is dependency in the
kernel configuration so that KVM will not show up as an option if LPAE is
not set. That was/is the only reason why I have enabled LPAE.

BTW, I did further checks .. and indeed enabling LPAE is the
trouble-maker. I will try to do some tests by breaking the config
dependency between LPAE and KVM.

I will keep the list posted.

Udo