[fedora-arm] compile kernel on cubietruck

Udo Seidel udoseidel at gmx.de
Thu Jan 30 18:29:21 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I was excited about a nice post on KVM on ARM on the cubietruck.
   http://rwmj.wordpress.com/2013/12/13/kvm-working-on-the-cubietruck/

However, so far I have not managed to get it working myself. I have tried
the branches sunxi-test, sunxi-test2 and sunxi-devel of
    https://github.com/jwrdegoede/linux-sunxi/
but either the compilation of the kernel or of its modules fails.
All compilation steps were performed on the cubietruck itself - so no
additional cross-compilation complexity.
Has anyone on this list successfully compiled a recent kernel version for
cubietruck? Has anyone hints where I have missed an important bit?
Thanks,
Udo