[fedora-arm] Audio in Fedora 20 ARM

Craig Lanning craig.t.lanning at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 23:33:30 UTC 2014

I bought an Olimex A10S-OlinuXino-MICRO because it had a line in audio
port.  (I want to use the device to do audio recording from a mixing
board.)

I became very excited when I found that there was a disk image
specifically for the Allwinner boards since I use Fedora on my machines
at home.  I became a little less excited when I read that only audio
output is supported.  It looks like reading from the line in audio port
is not supported.

Did I understand correctly?  What is the reason for this?

Craig