[fedora-arm] Simple routing device advice (mildly OT)

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Jul 22 00:36:30 UTC 2014

I am working with the Cubieboards doing similar things.  I got a
Cubieboard 2 with case and 5v2a powersupply for $60.  Only one ethernet,
you will need to add a USB nic.  Or a one arm router into a VLAN switch.
Right now I am running F20 remix on it.  'Soon' F21 real will be
available, and there is work on Centos 7 for v7 SOCs.

And the Cubieboard as a SATA2 interface, so your OS can be on it.