[fedora-arm] Speaking of F21....

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Jul 22 14:35:24 UTC 2014

On 07/22/2014 10:04 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:
>> On 07/22/2014 04:29 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:
>>>   but I'm working to improve that before the release of F-21.
>>
>> So how do we do F21 testing?
> Same as all the other releases. Details in the wiki as always
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM#Download_the_Latest_Development_Release

Thanks.  I asked this question back on the 20th and did not get an
answer.  Hopefully I brought along everything I need here at IETF to get
started.  Thing is that I can't get HDMI in working on the room TV, so I
am headless on my system (I did bring a rollup keyboard!). And I did
forget my USB serial connectors.