[fedora-arm] FW: Simple routing device advice (mildly OT)

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:14:01 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Timothy Krantz
<tkrantz at stahurabrenner.com> wrote:
> Oops forgot to send to the list

The dreamplug is only ARMv5 so is unsupported. I have a mirabox and it
does work but it has a terrible uboot from the last decade so doesn't
support device tree OOTB so there's hacks needed to support booting
and it's not particularly pretty, not something I would recommend
particularly to deal with remote support.