[fedora-arm] FW: Simple routing device advice (mildly OT)

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Jul 22 17:39:34 UTC 2014

On 07/22/2014 01:24 PM, Timothy Krantz wrote:
> [...]

I got a Cubieboard 2, case, and power supply from iotllc for $60.
Shipped in 2 days.

Yes, I had to 'put it together'.  I had to stick the heatsink on the SOC
and snap the card into the case and screw on the cover.

If you want a case to include a drive,  then you need a makerbot. Though
the Cubietruck case has room for a drive AND a battery.