[fedora-arm] I think my USB serial UART died - when will F21 have display support?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Jul 28 17:21:11 UTC 2014

I am getting proper console display with

screen /dev/ttyUSB0 115200

But typing is all garbled.  I am ASSuMEing it is the USB uart.  On
another system, even the console output comes across as garbled.

I think a neighbor has one I can borrow to test with, or I will have to
buy another.  Of course if it is the USB UART, why did it fail? Cheap
chinese device?

So that means for now I cannot work with F21-minimal build.  When will
F-21-Lxde support my Allwinner A20 (Cubieboard 2) video?