[fedora-arm] PandaBoard on Fedora 20 GA - Now working!!

Peter TB Brett peter at peter-b.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 07:38:59 UTC 2014

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 07:58:05 +0000, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> So a quick update. arm-boot-config-0.62-1.fc20 which fixes the
> persistent boot is now in updates stable.

Hi Peter,

That's brilliant news!  Thank you very much for your work on this.

I'd like to build a new armv7hl image that includes the latest packages
from updates-stable, so that I can directly create an SD card that can boot
our various Pandaboards.

I tried searching around the Fedora wiki and with Google, but I didn't find
anything that looked like a HOWTO for this.  Maybe I'm not looking for the
right search terms.  Can you please point me in the direction of some docs
that'll help me with this?

Many thanks,

Dr Peter Brett
http://peter-b.co.uk/