[fedora-arm] Submitted an F21 Change for qemu-system-aarch64

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 18:23:23 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I just created an F21 Change for aarch64 emulation:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Virt_64bit_ARM_on_x86

There's a good chance that qemu-system-aarch64 will be end user useful by the
time Fedora 21 starts taking shape, so I'll use that page to track making sure
it's all wired up correctly in Fedora, and make sure it gets some media
attention, etc. If things don't land in time we can just drop the page, the
actual heavy lifting is being done by linaro in qemu land.

Also, I submitted an abstract for a Flock talk about the general state of
arm/aarch64 virt and emulation. So if you see that on the proposal list, it's
me :)

Thanks,
Cole