[fedora-arm] Getting Fedora on an SD boot for Cubieboard 2

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu May 29 20:35:27 UTC 2014

On 05/29/2014 04:15 PM, Paul Whalen wrote:

> [...]

This is a first time for me, so please a little help.

I can run the script on my Fedora 20 notebook (lenovo x120) to the
microSD card in the SD card slot (will have to use disk utility to get
the dev name).  And I do I umount the SD card before running the script?

What is uboot for?  I assume I can find one on cubieboard.org for the c2?

And since this is rawhide, I will have to recompile the hipl code
(probably needed to do that anyway for arm platform):
http://infrahip.hiit.fi/  Yes one of purposes of this box is HIP
testing.  On Android and Fedora.

thanks