[fedora-arm] Wiki cleanup for AArch64

Marcin Juszkiewicz mjuszkiewicz at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 10:36:55 UTC 2014

Hi

AArch64 has small amount of pages in wiki but they are a mess.

The /Architectures/AArch64 [1] is an entry one but then
/Architectures/ARM/AArch64 [2] looked like entry page as well.
I got hit by that today and moved bootstrap info from [2] to
/Architectures/ARM/AArch64/Bootstrap [3]...

If there are no objections then I would like to change wiki situation:

- all AArch64 pages moved to /Architectures/AArch64 namespace
- /Architectures/AArch64 [1] would be landing page
- /Architectures/ARM/AArch64 [2] will be replaced by short note with
  link to [1]
- bootstrap info would stay on separate page [3]
- old pages will be removed:
  - [4], [7], [8] got replaced by QuickStart [5]
  - [6] is about fedora 17
- QuickStart [5] should be renamed but no good idea for name yet
  (QuickStartWithFoundationModel maybe)
- installation page [9] will get new structure with APM Mustang
  instructions based on my blog posts

What do you think about it?

1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/AArch64
2. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/AArch64