[fedora-arm] Each boot on my Cubietruck, and different MACaddr

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Sep 8 22:40:54 UTC 2014

I do not have this behaviour on the Cubieboard2, just on my Cubietruck.

I thought it was a problem with the F21 build, but today I am working
with F19 remix:

http://docs.cubieboard.org/tutorials/cb2/installation/cb2_fedora_19_card_install

And I keep getting a different MACaddr.  This makes it really hard to
use persistant.rules to control things based on MACaddr.

Is this just my particular Cubietruck?  I remember Hans talking about
since there is no eeprom, he has to use SID as the basis for the MACaddr.

Is there anyway for me to set the MACaddr.  It is eating up all my dhcp
addresses.